Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quartet

Tagged! By Carlton at Upper Canada Catholic. The 'Quartet Meme" Four jobs I have had in my life:
  • Driving instructor
  • Book store clerk
  • Video store clerk
  • Paper boy
Four movies I could watch over and over, and have:
  • Master and Commander
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • The Mission
  • Braveheart
Four places I have lived:
  • In my parents' house
  • In an apartment
  • In a larger apartment
  • In my own house
Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • Law and Order
  • Lost
  • Numbers
  • ... Um, really don't like TV very much!
Four places I have been on vacation:
  • Germany
  • Death Valley
  • Las Vegas
  • Tofino (Vancouver Island)
Four websites I visit daily (sorry, Canada) Four favourite foods:
  • steak and beer
  • coffee and chocolate
  • french toast
  • hamburger and mashed potatoes (it's German)
Four places I would rather be right now:
  • There's no place like home.

No comments: