- I'm reasonably proficient with technology and like playing about with computers but I hate phones. I really, really hate cell phones. Why? Another wit said it well: "It rings, you jump." I don't jump for nobody. Leastways not if I can help it.
- I have a crazy hair on my eyebrow that grows to simply stupid lengths if I don't cut it.
- I dislike heights and therefore have no plans to fly. This is not open to discussion.
- When I was a kid my Dad used to listen to country music, and I liked this little eccentricity in him. When I was a teen I began to scorn the genre. This lasted until about two years ago (mid thirties now) and I now play it all the time when I'm driving. The old stuff makes me really nostalgic and I just like the new stuff.
- I look really odd when I walk the dogs. It's not me per se, but the fact that one dog is of decent size and the other is tiny. I have a german pointer and a mini daschund. They get on splendidly.
Friday, January 06, 2006
The weird monkey
I've been tagged by this meme three times in two days, so I suppose I really must do something about it. You know who you are. Five weird things about me: